Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Sewing Projects, On a Roll.......

A couple of cool cotton summer dresses for my daughter. Used McCalls Easy Stitch 'n Save M5833. My daughter picked out the pattern and the fabric. She is due in October with her second child and was wanting something comfortable and feminine to wear. These were very easy to sew up, just like the name says.


Doll clothes sewing, very quick and easy projects when I want to sew something but don't want a large project to do. My girl doll came with a Christmas dress, this being August she needed something else to wear. I had saved the info on this free smocked doll dress http://www.infinitefreedom.com/ Another easy to sew project. Great instructions!!




American Girl Baby Boy Doll, came with no clothes, so I am working on getting him some made. Finished his pants, just need to make him a shirt now.




I always have several of my Embroidery Machine test stitch outs laying around. Usually I end up making Sewing, Embroidery, and Serger Machine dust covers. I needed a dust cover for all of my wooly nylon thread that I use on my sergers. This was a challenge to make. Tall and round and has a lazy susan bottom. But I am happy with the results.

No comments: