Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Bee Here

I finally made the trip over to talk to "Deb" yes I am talking about you, lol, from the Country Lane General Store. My sister had given her my business card and she checked out my blog and liked what she saw. So she called me and I packed up a bunch of my stuff to take over and show her in person. I am really looking forward to getting a spot set up and start selling!

These are some of the bottle cap necklace parts I have been working on. This is probably only about half of them, right now. These are scrap booking shaker bubbles, fit perfectly inside a bottle cap. I put 2 coats of a clear non-toxic, protective coat on them, then a final coat of clear fingernail polish, really makes them shine, plus they are protected from being scratched.


Here are some monogramed fabric covered buttons.

And some princess clippies, can you name them all? I purchased these from Devon at http://myworld.ebay.com/nobow...nogo/ she is soooo clever!! Same person I purchased my woven head band instructions from.


Also a good friend of mine (and enabler, lol) Tami told me about this website http://smartneedle.com/thecollections.html since I have a large order of 1" plastic headbands coming I just had to purchase their summer time in the hoop fabric covers for the headbands, lol. Needed some variety to add to my woven headbands. Thanks Tami, you are the bestest! Can't wait to get some of these made up!

2 comments:

Jen McCleve said...

I just love those monogrammed fabric covered buttons. Is that machine embroidery or did you hand stitch those? They are just so cute.

Sewitch Stitching said...

Those were done with my embroidery machine. Thank you for the compliment, it is appreciated.